REDARC’S newly designed 10 Amp Solar Regulator comes with the Anderson SB50 connectors and works with the 115 watt SunPower® and the 112 watt Amorphous cell blanket. REDARC’s 10 Amp Solar Regulator acts as the go between to transfer power generated from the panels to the battery.
Featuring multistage charging; boost, absorption and float, REDARC’s 10 Amp Solar Regulator ensures that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently to the battery and will protect it from over charging.
It will work with multiple chemistry batteries including AGM, Standard and Calcium*, and is ideal for permanent installation or portable systems, and has multiple levels of protection including over temperature, over charge and reverse polarity.
- Multi-stage charging- boost, absorption, and float
- Works with multiple battery types (REDARC Solar Remote Monitor required)
- Ideal for permanent installation or portable systems
- Multiple levels of protection over temperature, over charge, reverse polarity
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson SB50 plug connection
- Input (Operating) Voltage 12V/24V
- Maximum Power Rating 120/240W
- Output Current Rating (Cont.) 10A
- Charge Type PWM 50Hz
- Waterproof IP rating Yes – IP55
- Operating Temperature -35°C to +55°C
- Height (mm) 28
- Length (mm) 153
- Width (mm) 98
- Weight (kg) 0.48
- Warranty 2 Years