The REDARC BCDC2420 battery charger is a 24 Volt 20 Amp, three stage DC DC charger that operates from a vehicle input between 9 and 32 Volts DC. It is designed to charge any commonly used automotive 24V battery system to an optimal level with chemistry specific battery charging algorithms.
Fully potted and sealed, this DC-DC charger is perfect for under bonnet installations to withstand heat, water, dust and vibration to deliver perfect performance every time.
The BCDC2420 features a multi-stage charging algorithm, with a 24V charging output the DC to DC charger is perfectly suited to trucking applications such as charging battery banks for tailgate lifters and side curtains.
The BCDC2420 features a MPPT Solar Regulator, which means 12V solar panels can be used to charge your 24V auxiliary batteries. The MPPT Solar charging algorithm extracts the maximum available power from your solar panels at any given time.
- Warranty One Year
- Power Rating (Amp) 20
- Voltage 24
- Charger / Analyser Type Charger
- Item Type Battery Charger
- Weight 0.7kg
- Multi-Stage DC to DC in vehicle Battery Charger
- Charges your auxilary battery
- MPPT Solar Regulator
- Input Voltage – 9 to 32V DC
- Output Voltage – 24V DC
- Output Current – 20A (Cont)
- Start Battery Isolator
- Fully sealed, no fan for super-quiet operation
- Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA and Standard Lead Acid batteries